Personal Safety Handbook #339
- Category:Employment and Careers, Program Coordinators, Safety, Teacher/Student Resources
2019 Inventory Sale Item
This compact guide gives practical suggestions to human services staff on managing personal safety. Fits in your pocket or purse -- it's a daily reminder to think safety!
Key issues include:
- Why people assault
- General prevention techniques
- Dealing with client contact
- Risk assessment
- Safe approaches to field visits
- Dealing with the mentally ill
- Office and building safety
Best Use: For all employees, as a part of safety training, new employee orientation, to meet OSHA Guidelines, raise daily consciousness on workplace and personal safety.