- Category:Financial Literacy, Foster/Adoptive Parents, Life Skills Materials, Program Coordinators, Stuff for Youth, Teacher/Student Resources
This beginning personal finance organizer is designed to teach teens (and pre-teens) the skills that they will need to get and stay on target towards a bright financial future.
It is packed with basic personal finance information and tips written for financial beginners. It is designed to help teens establish and work towards life goals that will require funding at some point. It also demystifies the world of banking, investing, and credit. Best of all, it empowers the user with an appreciation for delayed gratification by keeping finances and financial documents organized. No high school student should be without one.
NEW STYLE -- Size is 7 1/2" x 9" x 1 1/2" Available in Crystal clear polypropylene
- A 36-page handbook covering the basics of personal finance
- 4 Sturdy pouches to organize cash for saving, spending, donating, and investing
- Handy pockets to keep a calculator, coupons, bank statements, and other financial documents
- Templates for goal-setting, establishing priorities, budgeting, and tracking progress towards goals
- Fits easily on a bookshelf, under a bed, or anywhere you want to stash cash and financial documents
Extra Templates For The Cash Cache:
lick Here download and print extra copies of the seven templates used in the Cash Cache' Beginning Personal Finance Organizer.